Saturday, November 3, 2007

Blog 6: Saturday my first meal started with orzo and chickpeas. The orzo came in a plastic wrapping and it was written in Greek (sorry I’m not greek and don’t know what it said) but I do know orzo is made from wheat origin. The chickpeas came in a can and were goya. Which chickpeas are a form of bean and or veggie. The yogurts are always Dannon blueberry and that made old milk that get processed so that the bad bacteria is gone and all you have is the good bacteria that is good for your immune system. I not going to explain the meal I had at Outback Steakhouse because I did already to other times. The cherry Italian ice was a Marino’s Ice and is basically a frozen sugar ball. But seriously it is a big thing of sugar. And that is it for Saturday, I know it pretty short but if i did already explain the Outback it most definitely been longer. c u soon to hear about Sunday

No comments: