Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blog 8: No one commented on my favorite meal which was the Outback meal but I had others comment on my grandmother home cooked meal. Samatha commented on how she enjoyed the same food as me such was yogurt and stuffed shells. Other comments weren’t on the same page as I was such as DOCTOR Smith. He didn’t agree with me on the fact that I like me steak well done (burn). Well Doc I like to know my meat is dead. The health issues I want to look at are not once did I put fast food on my list because I don’t eat fastfood anymore and I bet a lot of people have it on their blogs. I think people need to eat home cooked meals more and if you most every once in a while eat the garbage. But it’s smarter, healthier, and more environmental friendly to eat home cooked meal. Your probably thinking how is it environmental friendly well did you even look at the top of those fast food restaurant all the garbage their throwing in the air not to mention making the nation obese. When you cook at home you know what your putting in your mouth half the times in most restaurants you have no clue. Over all, all the blog I looked at I can relate to the bloggers in what they eat and others I can’t. That just what comes with the territory. Catch your on the flip side.

3 comments:

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

Hey Nikki?
What's up? I was checking out your blog and alot of the things you were saying about the types of foods we eat outside is garbage. I know it makes it difficult for most people to eat a home cooked meal because of their busy schedule, but we should make the effort to try to eat at home. With the advantage of having a home cooked meal is 1.you know what ingredients is being put in your food. 2. You get to do something alot of people don't do now share a meal with your family. Nice Work......

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

Dr.Smith and I were having a discussion last week on the ingredients of how to make a Matambre and he was explaining to me that he got most of his meat for the dish from the butcher. He told me that even though its a little pricy, its worth the price because of the quality.Ummmmmm, I'm getting hungry....i gotta to let you go.......

Cwayne85 said...

You stole my line. lolz. Anyways I love my steak well done. Not bleedin blood. Thats not cool. U kno. I have a clip of Andy Rooney on food for thought for food labels. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLOJP5LUyZc and Andy on poiltics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls68247nvko