Monday, October 22, 2007

Blog 5: Where does all these ingredients come from, well do you have some time. I’ll go through all the food that was eaten on Friday in blog five as for Saturday and Sunday they we be blogs six and seven. The first thing that I eat on Friday was a roll with butter. The roll was made at Friendly Bakery (on 21ave and 78st) and the butter I put on at home which was I can’t believe it’s not butter. The banana that I had later in the day was from Top Tomato on Ditmars. Were that banana came from before that no one knows. The yogurts that where eat throughout the day where Dannon. The pizza that I had was from Rocco’s and the Ice tea was lipton. The chicken from my grandma’s chicken cutlets was from the supermarket Best Yet and the salad was from Top Tomato. As for the beer it was Heinkin which comes from Holland.

3 comments:

C. Jason Smith said...

The phrase "no one knows" is not correct. Someone deas know and you need to find them and ask. That is a little thing we call "re-search." Repeate after me: "research."

C. Jason Smith said...

"does" know.

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

So you shop at TOP TOMATOE...guess what so do I......I don't live in Astoria but my relatives do...BTW the best pizza from what I could remember is from PIZZA PALACE...there hot dogs n gyros as well......