Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Blog #4: Most of the food I list was made by a restaurant or my grandmother. Some weren’t so I’m going to start off with the ones that came in packages. The yogurts I eat are Dannon and most of the times are blueberry. They come in little plastic cups. That was the only thing on my list that came in a plastic cup that cherry Italian ice I had came in a plastic cup similar. Those cups are disposed by my mother by rinsing them out and throwing them in the recycle. Most of the time I forget and she pick them out the garbage (sorry mom). The turkey sandwich I had came in a paper wrapping (I really don’t know what it is but I know it’s some kind of paper). Since in the last blog I explained the Outback meal I’m not going to put it in this entry. The first home cooked meal was the orzo with chickpeas. The orzo came in a plastic wrapping and the chickpeas came in a can. The second meal was stuffed shells, corn, and a salad. The stuffed shell, shell came in some kind of package I don’t know. Then the ricotta cheese comes in a plastic tube looking cup thing I really have no idea what you call it. The corn came in a can and the salad came from Top Tomato (if yall people don’t know what that is, it’s ok because Dr. Smith knows. Yeah Astoria ). The salad consisted of: lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, and mozzarella (This came from Best yet and so did the dressing which was Italian).

2 comments:

C. Jason Smith said...

Good detail and a nice look at what you are using so far. How is the research going? Dr. J

C. Jason Smith said...

A good start, Nikki, now look at all the little lettering on those packages and figure out who makes all that stuff (even the turney has to come from somewhere, right?)